What Can You Find On Favorite Freezer Foods?
This site is all about freezing food and all it’s nuances. That includes meals and recipes that freeze well, cooking tips and advice and more.
Whether you’re new to freezer cooking, a seasoned OAMC (once a month cooking) veteran, looking for new recipes for a supper swap or an overwhelmed novice just learning to freeze food you’ll find what you need.
Let’s start with a quick and easy guide to help you navigate your way around.
1) Get started learning how to freeze food.
This section is your guide and reference. Learn the proper freezer temperature, how and why to keep an inventory, what foods freeze well, what containers to use, how to thaw food and a everything you need to know to start freezing meals ahead.
2) Find recipes that freeze.
I don’t believe in secret recipes, any recipe worth bragging about is worth sharing.
Every recipe on my site is freezable and has or is linked to detailed freezing, thawing or reheating instructions. Sure I could share recipes that can’t freeze but you can find those anywhere.
3) Find variations.
I do my best to include variations for those who want to try a new twist on an old favorite or are looking for gluten free substitutions and welcome your suggestions for new variations as well.
Share your own freezer friendly recipes; tell us how you adapted your family’s favorite dinner into a freeze ahead meal or tempt us with your scrumptious sides.
Tips and Techniques:
Share the best tips and techniques you use to freeze food.
Do you double meals and share a frozen batch with your elderly parents when you visit them Sunday nights? Make an extra serving to freeze for your college kid? Freeze brown rice ahead and microwave on busy weeknights when you don’t have to time to cook it fresh?
We wanna heard all about it!
Favorite Freezer Foods Ezine
Get updates and articles right in your inbox! You’ll also receive a free printable freezer inventory sheet as my gift to you when you sign up. The inventory sheet helps you track what is in your freezer without even opening the door. This way you don't waste your freezer meals or all the hard work you put into them!
Jan 09, 20 04:00 AM
Hey, there! I'm seeking beta testers for my online course and group coaching program on filling your freezer with homemade food ($397 value). There is no charge for you, in exchange for feedback and t…
Feb 08, 19 06:37 PM
Your ideal freezer temperature varies. 0F (-18C) is not best for freezing food, especially warehouse shopping, preparing freezer meals, preserving garden produce.
Feb 07, 18 12:32 AM
Freeze cookies ahead and enjoy them whenever you want. They stay fresher longer in the freezer than on the countertop. Consider freezing ahead for Christmas, parties, cookouts or to have a stash ready…
- Freezer Cooking Getting Started
- Getting Started With Freezer Cooking. Freezer cooking is simpler than canning, drying or any other type of preserving food. It does not require additives to your food or large investments in supplies
- Freezer Inventory
- Freezer Inventory. Organize your freezer meals so nothing gets lost and forgotten ever again. Know what's in your freezer without even opening the door.
- Cookbook Reviews
- Cookbook reviews for the home cook with emphasis on make ahead and freezer cookbook reviews.
- Freezer Containers To Keep Your Food Safe and Fresh
- Quailty freezer containers are the single best investment you can make to protect your freezer meals. Learn about the different types of containers and when to use them.
- Freezer Meals: Recipes and More
- Instructions for freezing foods and recipes for freezer meals. Favorite Freezer Foods blog.
- Favorite Freezer Foods Ezine
- Favorite Freezer Foods ezine about freezer cooking, meals, recipes and more.
- Contact Favorite Freezer Foods
- Contact Favorite Freezer Foods
- About Favorite Freezer Foods
- Who's behind Favorite Freezer Foods?
- Ethical Advertising and Disclosures
- Favorite Freezer Foods policies about advertising and disclosures.
- Freezer Cooking Questions
- Get answers to your freezer cooking questions!
- Your Fabulous Freezer Recipes
- Discover mouth-watering freezer recipes submitted by visitors or shar your best freezer meal recipes here.
- Googel search on Favoritefreezerfoods.com
- Meal Planning Ideas |Tips and Advice on How to Easily Prepare a Menu
- Meal Planning Ideas | Simple tips and practical advice to make dinner time easily, saving your time and your precious sanity.
- Frozen Vegetables | Frozen Vegetable Recipes
- Learn about the nutrition of frozen vegetables, how to freeze them at home and discover freezer cooking recipes for vegetables.
- Frozen Bread Recipes and Techniques
- Frozen bread and baked goods. Recipes for homemade bread and instrutions on freezing bread.
- Homemade Soup Recipes and Freezing Techniques
- Homemade soup recipes that are great for lunch or dinner with a sandwich,a salad or by themselves. Freeze soup is single serving portions for any meal.
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes For the Freezer
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes | Recipes that you can make ahead and freeze for people with diabetes. Also find information on freezing food, book reviews and more.
- Quick and Easy Chicken Recipes
- Quick and easy chicken recipes you can make now or freeze for later.
- Simple Homemade Marinade Recipes AKA "Dump" Recipes
- Simple homemade marinade recipes are known as "dump" recipes in freezer lingo. Making your own marinade sauce is easy. There's no need to buy expensive marinades or that are full of preservatives.
- Quick Easy Cookie Recipes
- I love quick easy cookie recipes. Check out my favorites, share your own and see what cookie recipe variations others share.
- Quick Easy Dessert Recipes You Can Make Ahead
- Quick easy dessert recipes that you can make ahead mean you don't have a hassle after dinner. What good is a great dessert if you're not relaxed to enjoy it?
- Cook a moist, tender turkey
- Everything you need to know to cook a delicious turkey for a holiday meal.
- Email Opt-In
- Get a great freebie to help you start filling your freezer with homemade meals tonight!